At Stubby Coolers Online we pride ourselves on quality and customer service. In order to do that each and every time certain procedures along with trading terms and conditions have been established.
We have endeavored to keep this simple and uncomplicated.
The following are our procedures which basically is an outline of how the system works explaining what we do and what we expect from you and what you can expect from us. Further down the page you will find the terms and conditions.
This will give you an understanding of what will happen once you place an order for stubby holders with Stubby Coolers Online .
You have decided to order coolers from Stubby Coolers Online - congratulations and thank you. Here is what happens next.
1. The first thing that occurs is the creation of a comprehensive work order. This contains all relevant client details, financial details, job description, art requirements.
2. Your order is then recorded, your artwork finalised, the final proof prepared along with an invoice which is all then sent to you with detailed instructions on how to proceed.
3. Once your approval email has been received and your payment made to our account your order will be placed into our production system. We will acknowledge this to you by email.
4. Once your coolers have been dispatched we will inform you by email with all freight tracking information. We will also request from you an acknowledgment of having received your coolers.
Stubby Coolers Online trading terms are as follows:
1. All costs to be paid in full with the acceptance of our approval email unless otherwise arranged. No production will begin until all invoiced costs are paid in full.
2. All freight costs to be paid in full as invoiced. All efforts will be made by Stubby Coolers Online to send goods via the cheapest and most efficient method possible.
3. All care will be taken to ensure print colours will match any PMS numbers or samples provided. However due to the colour and nature of the various materials used, it is often impossible to obtain a 100% match. All materials print differently and if your logo is being applied to two different products variations may occur. Fabric colour can also vary from batch to batch and as such Stubby Coolers Online will not be responsible for these or any of the above situations.
4. No verbal orders will be accepted. All orders must be in writing and either mailed or e-mailed.
5. No verbal changes will be accepted. All changes must be written and either mailed or e-mailed.
6. Upon approving the visual presentation (art proof) of your order and sending the approval email declaration you will be committing to the purchase of the goods described in accordance with such approvals and your order placed with us. It is therefore important that you carefully review the visual representation (art proof) and tell us of any changes required. Stubby Coolers Online will not be responsible in the event that you make a mistake, change your mind or fail to recognise an error and in respect to any approvals given you must make full payment as invoiced for all goods supplied in accordance with such approvals . This also applies to any order which is part way through the production process.
7. This order WILL NOT PROCEED unless the authorisation/declaration has been emailed and the full payment has been made.
8. It is always understood that by returning to Stubby Coolers Online a signed approval form or emailed alternative declaration that you have read, understood, accepted and have agreed to abide by all of these conditions one thru eight.
9. In the unusual occurrence of a quality issue it is at the sole discretion of Stubby Coolers Online, to either replace the goods, issue a credit or refund. No replacement, credit or refund will occur until the damaged/suspect goods are returned with postage paid to Stubby Coolers Online.
!0. As stated in various places thru out the Stubby Coolers Online web site art costs are free of charge, however in some instances where the required design exceeds the scope of the free art offer it is at the discretion of Stubby Coolers Online to charge for said artwork and design at an hourly rate.
It is also at the discretion of Stubby Coolers Online to levy a charge in line with the time spent to create said designs or artwork if a client requires a copy for other purposes or the return of files to be used with an alternate supplier. This charge will also be determined at a fixed fee at the discretion of Stubby Coolers Online.